Dentist in Wallington
61 Manor Road, Wallington, Surrey SM6 0DE
Welcome to Manor Dental Care
We are a Gentle, Caring & Family orientated dental practice located in Wallington, Surrey. The practice has been established over 30 years and is known in the area for providing high quality and affordable dental care.
All of our Dental Surgeons are British trained and we ensure that we continue to meet the highest standards through our Post-Graduate education.
At our practice the patient is always the most important person to us, as such we endeavour to give our patient’s the most positive experience possible.
We have a number of dental surgeon’s at the practice and we ensure that we always place the patient with the right dentist for their treatment needs.
The practice provides ALL aspects of general dentistry as well as providing Cosmetic Treatments, Dental Implants and Sedation for Nervous Patients.
Other services that we provide include: Children’s Dentistry, Dental Hygienist, Dentures, Crowns, Veneers, White Fillings, Tooth Whitening, Invisible Braces.
Our practice has recently been full modernised to the highest standards, with the Surgeries, Waiting Rooms and Reception areas having the latest equipment and furnishings.
We look forward to seeing you soon!
The Manor Dental Team.
- Excellent informative website which led me to book an appointment. Reception staff very helpful and friendly. Nice relaxed and bright waiting room. Seen very quickly after my arrival. Grace, my dentist was excellent, as was the dental nurse, Lilly. Both very professional and caring and made me feel confident about my treatment. Very pleased with the work they carried out.
I would highly recommend this dental practise to family and friends. If you have been worrying about going to, or going back to a dentist, then choose this practise as the whole atmosphere and experience was first class.
- Sharon Graham
- I cannot thank you enough for the impeccable service you give which makes the "dreaded" visit a more pleasing event. You all give 110% service with your genuine friendliness, manners and professionalism. It certainly makes a nervous patient feel at ease. The practice is a credit to you all. Many, many thanks again.
- Lynnette Williams
- I so appreciate all the work you have carried out on my teeth & more recently the replacement front teeth on my plate. Everyone thinks they look so natural & I am personally thrilled with the result. Kind regards.
- John Himsworth
- I have attended the practice for about 30 years. Great staff in great surroundings. I feel very confident now when arriving for treatment. Dr Milner is great, and has always made me feel at ease, as with Helen the hygienist.
- Peter George
- My dentist is Dr Jawaid, he is very friendly, gentle and kept me informed throughout my treatment. He is very approachable and easy to talk to. I felt safe in his hands!
- Ann Hammond
We are now pleased to announce our practice will be open from 9am on Monday 8th June 2020, to both our loyal patients of many years and new patients.
As dental professionals with 94 years combined experience of working in both the NHS & Privately, it has been very hard to see our patient's suffer with dental pain and problems during this time.
All the while having to stand by and watch until it was safe and legal to re-open.
At the beginning we wanted to let you know that this will not be "business as usual" as we are required to follow the strict guidance of our governing bodies which dictates what we can and cannot do. This may temporarily limit our full range of treatment options.
These criteria lists are determined by the information given from our governing bodies, as well as the dental procedures we are to deliver.
It will take some time before services return to what you previously experienced as normal.
We would like to thank you for your patience and understanding towards our main objective. Which always has been, and remains to be, our commitment to all our patients and staff to provide a first-class SAFE service.
Our practice follows infection control guidelines made by the governing bodies. We are up-to-date on the new guidance that has been issued, and we have all the procedures and PPE in place to make sure your visit is safe
You will notice when you come into the clinic that there are some changes in order to keep everyone safe, but we hope you will still feel as welcome as you have always been.
We hope you find this useful, and although this is not an exhaustive list, we would like you to feel reassured that we are still continuing to offer the highest level of care we always have, but just a different normal for now.
As always, if you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact the clinic: 0208 669 5399
See you all soon
Nadeem, Richard, Jane, Darshna, Aisha
And all the whole team @ Manor Dental Care