Dentist in Wallington
61 Manor Road, Wallington, Surrey SM6 0DE
Welcome to Manor Dental Care
We are a Gentle, Caring & Family orientated dental practice located in Wallington, Surrey. The practice has been established over 30 years and is known in the area for providing high quality and affordable dental care.
All of our Dental Surgeons are British trained and we ensure that we continue to meet the highest standards through our Post-Graduate education.
At our practice the patient is always the most important person to us, as such we endeavour to give our patient’s the most positive experience possible.
We have a number of dental surgeon’s at the practice and we ensure that we always place the patient with the right dentist for their treatment needs.
The practice provides ALL aspects of general dentistry as well as providing Cosmetic Treatments, Dental Implants and Sedation for Nervous Patients.
Other services that we provide include: Children’s Dentistry, Dental Hygienist, Dentures, Crowns, Veneers, White Fillings, Tooth Whitening, Invisible Braces.
Our practice has recently been full modernised to the highest standards, with the Surgeries, Waiting Rooms and Reception areas having the latest equipment and furnishings.
We look forward to seeing you soon!
The Manor Dental Team.
- Excellent informative website which led me to book an appointment. Reception staff very helpful and friendly. Nice relaxed and bright waiting room. Seen very quickly after my arrival. Grace, my dentist was excellent, as was the dental nurse, Lilly. Both very professional and caring and made me feel confident about my treatment. Very pleased with the work they carried out.
I would highly recommend this dental practise to family and friends. If you have been worrying about going to, or going back to a dentist, then choose this practise as the whole atmosphere and experience was first class.
- Sharon Graham
- I cannot thank you enough for the impeccable service you give which makes the "dreaded" visit a more pleasing event. You all give 110% service with your genuine friendliness, manners and professionalism. It certainly makes a nervous patient feel at ease. The practice is a credit to you all. Many, many thanks again.
- Lynnette Williams
- I so appreciate all the work you have carried out on my teeth & more recently the replacement front teeth on my plate. Everyone thinks they look so natural & I am personally thrilled with the result. Kind regards.
- John Himsworth
- I have attended the practice for about 30 years. Great staff in great surroundings. I feel very confident now when arriving for treatment. Dr Milner is great, and has always made me feel at ease, as with Helen the hygienist.
- Peter George
- My dentist is Dr Jawaid, he is very friendly, gentle and kept me informed throughout my treatment. He is very approachable and easy to talk to. I felt safe in his hands!
- Ann Hammond